Summer school will be entirely remote for the summer. Students will be able to make up missing coursework from the spring, and be able to take classes failed from prior terms.
Accessing Edmentum Coursework
We have created a page on how to access your Edmentum coursework through iLearn. If you have not yet accessed iLearn, read below about how to access your account.
- Click here to view instructions on accessing Edmentum content.
About Summer School 2020
Summer School Locations
Summer school information letters are being sent out via encrypted emails to parent email addresses on Friday, June 26 and physical mail on Monday, June 30. Summer school will be "hosted" and organized by two separate schools assigned by the NYC Department of Education.
The middle school will be coordinated through the following site:
- New Millennium Bronx Academy for the Arts, 1000 Teller Ave (M.S. 328)
- Principal Dorald Bastian
The high school will be coordinated through the following site:
- Bronx Leadership Academy, 1710 Webster Ave
- Principal Geralda Valcin, I.A.
Eagle staff will be available. See the questions section below!
Technology and System Requirements
NYC Student Accounts Required
For summer school, students are required to use their NYC Student Accounts in addition to their Eagle Bronx accounts. You will need to activate your account and use it actively:
- Claim and activate your account by visiting the following site: https://idm.nycenet.edu/students/start.form
- Add the Google Account to your device(s) by using your new username with "@nycstudents.net". See below. For example, if your NYC Student Account username is EagleA, your email address is EagleA@nycstudents.net
Adding Multiple Accounts
- You will need to add multiple Google accounts to your devices. View instructions here.
- Access content on TeachHub: https://teachhub.schools.nyc
- Enroll in the Summer School Google Classroom at: https://classroom.google.com using your NYC Students.net account
- ALL SUMMER SCHOOL COURSEWORK WILL BE THROUGH TEACH HUB AND ILEARN USING YOUR NYCSTUDENTS.NET ACCOUNT. YOU MUST ACTIVE YOUR ACCOUNT.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you!
Our school staff will be working with our summer school sites as well!
- Principal Velazquez
- AP Williams - supervising summer school
- Mr. Bissonnette - summer school programming/guidance
- Ms. Browne - parent coordinator
- Mr. Lannaman, Mr. Roman, and Mr. Harris - scholar life