Scholar Supply List
The scholar supply list below has been updated for the 2018 - 2019 school year. Please know we are aware of the financial impacts that supply lists can place on families. We have broken down the list into required materials, good to have at home, and nice to have.
The following materials are critical to ensuring you are well-prepared for school.
- Five 1-subject, 3-hole spiral notebooks in different colors for classes OR a five-subject spiral notebook. Colors should be as follows:
- Red: Humanities/English
- Yellow: Social Studies
- Green: Science
- Blue: Mathematics
- Black: Electives
- Five one-pocket folders that match the colors above. A sixth one-pocket folder should be purchased for parent communication.
- A three-inch binder to put the notebooks in.
- At least two marble composition notebooks for labs and/or journal writing. These are separate from notebooks to take notes!
- Four packs of loose-leaf paper to have for written assignments. Loose leaf is not a substitution for a notebook!
- An ample supply of pencils and erasers.
- An ample supply of blue or black pens.
Good to Have At Home
The following should be available at home to assist in completing homework and/or projects. Some of these items are available on cell phones and/or the internet, indicated with a star.
- A stapler (to attach homework assignments to worksheets)
- A dictionary*
- Graph paper
- Extra loose-leaf paper
- A basic calculator (7th/8th grade)*
- Set of crayons, colored pencils, and markers
- Construction paper
Not Required, But Nice to Have
The following materials are nice to have to help stay organized, but aren't required.
- A personal pencil sharpener.
- A three-hole punch that can be attached to the binder.
- One pencil pouch that is three hole punched to keep the binder.
- A USB flash drive with more than 2GB of memory.
- 200 3"x5" index cards (one side with lines, the other side white).
- Pocket dictionary/thesaurus.
- 1 pack of colored pencils.
- 1 pack of crayons.
- 1 pack of sharpie markers.
- 1 pack of silver binder rings (can be found at Staples) to keep index cards together.
- Post-it notes (multi-colored pack) and yellow.
- 1 box of Kleenex tissues.
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer.